Usage of cookies on the website
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files from a website that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Cookies generally contain information that is associated with your web browser, information such as website preferences or login information. This information enables online services to recognise you as you interact with or revisit the Website.
How to deactivate or remove cookies
The users can control how cookies are set on their devices by using their browser settings and, in some cases, the settings on their mobile device. If the users do not refuse or disable cookies as described in this section, they expressly consent to the setting and access of cookies by us and the third parties described in the following, subject to their privacy policies.
The users can authorize, refuse or disable website cookies by changing their browser settings. If the users disable a cookie already installed on their devices or browsers, it will not be active any more, but it will not disappear from their devices or browsers until the end of its lifespan. Please note that blocking all cookies can render the Website unavailable to the users or have a negative effect on the performance, efficiency or customization of the Website.
If the users use different devices, they should make sure they configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to their preferences.
All the most recent browsers allow the user to change the settings of cookies. These are usually in the menu of the user’s browser under ‘options’ or ‘preferences’. To understand how to set them up, the user can follow the instructions at the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite:https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari on iPhone, iPad o iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265